JBS Wins Microsoft Japan Partner of the Year Award for Eleventh Consecutive Year with Two Titles in 2023
Recognized for Overhauling Customers’ Business Systems and Acquiring Japan’s First Microsoft Cloud Partner Program Complete Badge
Japan Business Systems, Inc. (Headquarters: Minato Ward, Tokyo; President: Yukihiro Makita; hereinafter, “JBS, securities code: 5036) won awards in the two categories of Dynamics 365 Services and Solution Partner Capability in the Microsoft Partner of the Year 2023 awards hosted by Microsoft Japan on June 28, 2023, extending its record for consecutive wins to 11 years.
Microsoft Partners of the Year awards are selected in 58 categories from among partner companies participating in the Microsoft Partner Network.
Reasons for JBS’s Awards
The reasons for winning this time are as follows.
Dynamics 365 Services Award
Provided the Inside Sales Template for Dynamics 365 service, making full use of JBS’s knowledge for overhauling the business systems of customers in healthcare-related manufacturing and contributing to resolving their problems.
- Customers switched over from SFA provided by other manufacturers to Dynamics 365, which has high compatibility with Microsoft Azure (hereinafter, “Azure”), realizing cost reduction and business streamlining through data-driven digital transformation (DX) in both customer service and field service.
- JBS has the ability to comprehensively provide Microsoft Cloud services with Dynamics 365 as well as Microsoft Power Platform and Azure, and has engineers capable of handling both ERP and CRM, thus possessing technical capabilities to not simply implement products but also have a high investment effect.
Solution Partner Capability Award
Implemented various initiatives towards acquiring Solution Partner certification in the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program (MCPP).
- In December 2022, acquired all six solution partner certifications for MCPP, achieving the first complete badge in Japan.
- In April 2023, updated its certification to Azure Expert Managed Service Provider (MSP), the top certification for Azure partners. (Initially certified in 2022.)
- Acquired certification in five Azure and security-related categories in the Advanced Specialization certification program, of which the Modernize Endpoint category, which promotes updating of Endpoint, is a first in Japan.
- Established and operates Microsoft Base Toranomon as a base for consulting on DX using Azure and other Microsoft products. Served as a platinum sponsor at IdeActive Japan.
We have received the following endorsement from Microsoft Japan regarding these awards.
Thank you for your continued efforts in driving business forward together with Microsoft Japan.
In appreciation of JBS’s remarkable track record, we award JBS Microsoft Partner of the Year 2023 in Dynamics 365 Services and Solution Partner Capability. JBS provides various conventional Microsoft products to customers in a comprehensive manner.
In particular, this year, in the overhauling of customers’ business systems, by proposing a switch to Dynamics 365, which has high compatibility with the Azure environment, JBS realized data driven DX in the fields of customer service and field service. Additionally, by supporting the communication infrastructure with external stakeholders such as clients, stores, vendors, etc., through the Power Pages portal, JBS has contributed to the comprehensive streamlining of customers’ business in combination with Microsoft Cloud.
Moreover, JBS has worked quickly to acquire certification in the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program, which started anew in October 2022, winning the complete badge which indicates certification in all six categories, a first in Japan.
By fully committing to working towards and using their certification not only in the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program, but also Microsoft technical certifications of Azure Expert MSP and Advanced Specialization (five categories), JBS is accelerating the use of these certifications in actual business operations.
Going forward, Microsoft Japan will continue to drive the digital transformation of customers through a strong partnership with JBS.
Managing Executive Officer, Partner Business General Manager
Microsoft Japan Co., Ltd.
JBS will continue to aim to be a presence that can contribute to the sustainable growth of companies and society through technological innovations in strong partnership with Microsoft and other companies.