- In order to comply with the law, regulations prescribed by the country, and other standards, JBS has established and appropriately operates a personal information management system in compliance with Japanese Industrial Standards "Personal Information Management System Requirements" (JIS Q 15001).
- JBS takes into account the content and scale of the business when acquiring, using, or providing appropriate personal information. This includes not handling information beyond the extent necessary to achieve the specified purposes of use and establishing measures to prevent such use.
- In the event all or part of the handling of information acquired by the measures prescribed in the preceding paragraph is commissioned to a third party, JBS shall carry out appropriate supervision and guidance with respect to what was commissioned so as to ensure information management is suitable for the safety control of the personal information.
- JBS will not provide acquired personal information to a third party without the consent of the subject of the information him/herself except as provided by law.
- JBS strives to respond to grievances and requests for consultation appropriately and rapidly concerning the handling of personal information. In addition, JBS has established a customer service center to respond to requests for disclosure of personal information possessed by JBS that is subject to disclosure (notification, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion of the purpose of use and suspension of usage or provision).
- JBS continuously reviews and improves the personal information protection management system through the development of internal regulations concerning personal information protection, employee education, implementation of internal audits, and other measures.
Last revised: July 20, 2022
Japan Business Systems, Inc.
President Yukihiro Makita
Handling of Personal Information
1. Handling of Personal Information
JBS identifies the following as purposes of use for personal information used to conduct business. Acquired personal information, shall not be used beyond the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use except as provided by law.
2. Purpose of Use of Acquired Personal Information
JBS shall gather and use personal information for the following purposes, within the scope thereof. When changing the purpose of use, JBS shall acquire the consent of the subject of the information him/herself in advance.
- Personal information of individuals who have applied to become employees of JBS
- As material for the hiring process / For communicating the results of an interview, testing, or selection for employment
- Personal information of customers and representatives of corporate clients
- For business-related contact
- Personal information of individuals who have contacted JBS
- To confirm the content of the inquiry and to answer the inquiry
For this purpose there may be cases where calls are recorded.
- Personal information entrusted to JBS along with business commissioned from customers
- To carry out commissioned business services such as IT consulting, system integration, IT services, and application development
- Personal information of individuals who participate in seminars or training organized by JBS
- For contact concerning participation or for contact concerning the alteration, suspension, etc. of the content of the seminar or training beforehand
For guidance on the services JBS offers pertaining to seminars and training
- Personal information of those who download materials provided by JBS
- To contact you regarding the contents of the materials.
To provide information and promotional materials on products and services offered by JBS, and to propose products and services.
- Personal information of individuals provided by co-sponsors for advertisement, seminars, etc
- For providing information of products and services and for proposing these products and services
- For executing other business associated or related to the above
3.Provision to a Third Party
When providing the personal information of a customer to a third party, JBS shall obtain explicit consent of the customer except as provided by law. Commissioning the handling of personal information or using personal information jointly shall not fall under provision to a third party under this Article, and shall be provided for separately.
JBS may jointly use a customer's personal information jointly with a third party. In the case of joint usage, JBS shall notify the customer or announce it on the JBS website.
In the event all or part of the handling of information acquired by the measures prescribed in the preceding paragraph is commissioned to a third party, JBS shall conclude confidentiality agreements, etc. and carry out appropriate supervision and guidance with respect to what was commissioned, so as to ensure information management is suitable for the safety control of the personal information.
6.Arbitrary Property of Subject Giving Personal Information
The personal information provided to JBS shall be provided voluntarily. In the case that the personal information that JBS requires cannot be provided, the subject may not be able to receive the provision of the services listed in the Purpose of Use of Acquired Personal Information.
7.Acquisition of Personal Information through a Method That Cannot Be Readily Realized by the Subject
JBS has been granted the right to display the Privacy Mark by JIPDEC (Japan Information Processing and Development Center). The Privacy Mark is granted to entities that handle personal information based on a personal information protection management system in compliance with JIS Q 15001.
Business entity: Japan Business Systems, Inc.
Applicable standard: JIS Q 15001:2017
Registration number: 21001119
Hirokazu Ito, General Manager, Department in Charge of Information Security, Japan Business Systems, Inc.
[Personal Information Customer Service Center]
Japan Business Systems, Information Security Management Office
Address:Toranomon Hills Mori Tower 16F, 1-23-1 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan 105-6316
(Office hours: 9:00 - 17:00 * Excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays * Telemarketing calls will be refused.)
We accept requests for notification or disclosure of the purpose of use of personal information, correction, addition or deletion of contents, suspension or deletion of use, and suspension of provision to third parties. Requests for disclosure, etc. are accepted at the Personal Information Customer Service Center.