JBS Starts Offering Hyperconverged Appliance "VxRail"
JBS today announced the offering of "VxRail", which is a hyperconverged appliance developed by EMC and VMware.
VxRail is an two-units appliance including server, storage and virtualization software. Implementation will only take 15 minutes and system expansion is simple and easy.
Our solution offers
- Total coordination of design, implementation and support
- Abundant experience in Active Directory and SQL server implementation necessary in virtual desktop infrastructure
- Designing, implementing and supporting the system with abundant experience in virtual desktop infrastructure
- System design, implementation and training of JBS system engineer experienced in VMware NSX
- Total support from VMware, EMC and JBS
For those who consider simple, speedy and scalable virtual infrastructure, please contact us.
- This service is no longer available.